Thursday, April 12

Siberian tiger


It finally arrived I had to wait a while because it came all the way from the US and well then there was easter and so on. But now its here and it is just gorgeous, I got the siberian one, the white one and well now I want more the giraffs, zebras and most of all the elephant would be a nice alternative. But as usual it all comes down to money....


It keeping me company at work today on my wrist and I think it will be a regularity.....


I will post a pic on it but now u will have to settle on this old faithful pic from shopintuition.


I have very little acsess to update my blog at the moment, can't really use the comp at work all the time and the one at home well u now, the little kids like to hog it :(


But 3 weeks and then I'm praying to be back in buisness and I promise a lot more blogging both about work and wel hmmm the lack of boys in my life..... (not sure where they went)


photo:shopintuition.com

No comments: