Saturday, April 21

Suki


Ok so working at a place that works for a better environment I guess I'm gonna have to start making some better choices in my life. that i'm driving a environmentally unfriendly car is not making things better, but I'm starting my ecological path in small scale like trying to find ecological t-shirts and buy ecological food. Dispose my garbadge in a correct way etc etc.
So with this ecological thinking I'm now really curious on Sukis cleansing stuff. And since many beauty bloggers out there r raging about it. My only hesitation is that I have so much other stuff in my beatuy drawer at the moment.
But a sample kit can there be any harm in trying?
I mean if I like it I can keep on ordering it & if I don't I haven't spend 100's of $ on a kit thats useless. And its i good for the environment.

I guess I'll just take and order if from eleven next time i'll make an order.

photo: eleven

No comments: