Friday, June 22

Midsummer

Midsummer this holiday when u r suppsoed to wear that ulitamte summer dress, have flowers in your hair and dans around until sun comes up in bare feet.

If I would settle for a dress today that would have to be with long leggings, gumboots, heavy coat & a hat to not drown in the bloody rain that has bin pooring down all day.

And me my smart ass forgot ALL my leggings at home, strapless bra and well looks like the only thing I can wear to the party tonite is black skinny jeans and a golden tunic w white shoes. (great planing huh)

Not sure what happened when I was packing the other night, but have gotten the worst mismatch wardrobe w me home EVER. Didn't even think it was possible to bring that many wrong items with me in one go

I will try and get a photo of what i end up wearing in the end tonite. Now i wil invade kitchen for some food

No comments: