Sunday, July 27

Allsång på Husaren

On firday night me and a friend went out in skövde and attended Allsång på Husaren. There were a ridiculous amount of people out and it didn't take long on the dancefloor to get briused feet (one I'm still recovering from).

It was really fun, but I was stuggeling alittle no guys were flirting with me! not used to that and well it didn't really cheer me up, but I had fun anyway and just tried to dance and enjoy my time there.

Dancing was more moving w the crowd since it was so packed, and the strobe lights were not even funny (are they aloowed to have them on for an extended time?!) and the smoke machine was a big fan to on the dance floor so bad that pccasionally you could not see anything thourgh the smoke and the strobe lights (got a claustrophobic feeling from it). So you had to feel yourself around where your friends could be and what was going on. Thank god the dance floor was outside, but my throat on saturday felt like I had bin in a smoky pub last nihgt and smoked a couple of tomany ciggaretes.

I'm starting to feel proud over myself, in the last couple of months I have only smoked ones when out & wanted to strangle myself afterwards (didn't enjoy it) and it looks like i'm getting past the testing bit to, bc I regret it as soon as i have taken a drag from it.

No comments: