Friday, July 18

Lars Winnerbäck

I made it to the concert in the end, and only 10 min late. Quite proud of that since I was in stable from 13.30-16.00.

Unfortunately Miss Li was sick so that part of the concert was cancelled, so thrid time is the champ? Have bin to two concerts were she was supposed to perform but was sick, so I'm really hoping that one day I will see her live because I actually like her music alot.

Maia Hirasawa was coiming on stage when we arrived (yes we missed the first performance due to starvation) and she was just AWSOME, the perfect music to sit in the grass and listen to, only thing missing was a glass of wine or beer otherways it would have bin perfect.

2 hrs later Lars winnerbäck came on and he played for almost 2 hrs. I'm going to be quite honest and admit that until yesterday I have never bin a huge fan of his music (okok actually avioded his songs for some reason), but WOW I'm so in love with his music and lyrics now, and the performance. I just didn't want it to end, he was GREAT!


The weather helped a little to.

No comments: