Wednesday, April 7

Australia

As you might have noticed I have bin quite quiet about Australia lately.

No I have not given up hope (not yet), but I have to be realistic and as long as my studentloan repayment looks like this (yearly in SEK) there is little chance that I can save up what I need in my current position.
Yes I could:
  • stop shopping,
  • studying at uni
  • working out at the gym
  • could move to the town where I work
  • stop being social
  • get rid of my cats

There are many thigns that I could do, but the thing is it would take me at least 365 days to get what I need to be able to dare to make that move.

reason:

  1. No matter what my studentloand need to be paid every year, that means I have to have at least a year worth saved up for that
  2. When I find a job and actually managed to settle overseas my yearly amount that need to be repaid will increase by 2% in total 6% of my total income (I now pay 4% before tax)
  3. I'm scared to be standing there not being able to afford food or rent

so yhea what is holding me back is the fright of my student loan will kill me by its load!

its a catch 22: I'm depressed that I'm still stuck in this bloody country, but donät know how to be able to afford the move

No comments: