Sunday, January 20

In my suitcase

I cleaned out my suitcase after I had unpacked it. I knew that there were some essentials etc that I always have on hand. But what else could there be?

Turns out a lot of things......(Sorry for the blurry picture, were doing two things at the same time)
  • 5 necklaces
  • 3 pair of earing
  • 3 bracelets
  • 6 hair ribbons
  • Tjejmilen medal
  • 2 panties
  • 3 pair of socks
  • Whyred dress
  • bandaid package
  • 2 packages painkillers (different brands)
  • Lipbalm samples (6 satches)
  • Hairstraightner & heat protector
  • hollowyd tape roll
  • Jewellery case
  • sleepmask with case
  • reciepts from 2010
  • ice scraper for car
  • facial wipes
  • hairribbons & cip
  • candy
  • Strepsils
  • Laundrybag
  • small makeup cse
  • 2 loose packages of tampoons
  • pantyhoses, stockings, nylon socks
  • earplugs
  • memorbilia from wedding (2010), friends restaurant in Germany (2011), Trip to Berlin (2009!)

To sum it all up, maybe I should clean out my bag completely a little more often!!!!




No comments: