Monday, August 20

The knight in shining armour

On saturday I went down south to visit my cousin and his family. His wife is turning 50 and she had a party on sat night. Me and my cousins child who are of same age decided to head into town and see what was up (or down). i had a great time until I had one (ok 10 drinks) to many.

I can honestly not remember ever being this drunk. Sure have woken up w bruises, mind gaps and struggled in getting home. But not all at one time and can't even remember last time my legs wouldn't carry me at all.

I'm so happy that I got the best relatives ever that took care of me and made sure I got home safely and put me in bed (yep wasn't capable of that either).

Has bin a long long long time since I woke up that embarassed, but he was just a sweetheart made sure I got some brekky and all.
Also realised that I toksome pics during the night even though I can't remember a single pic being taken.












My outfit:
dress- bought in germany
white short sleved suit jacket-vila
black suit jacket- vintage
black tights & vagabond shoes

No comments: