Sunday, August 26

the wedding of M&M J

Sorry for the lack of updates but full thottle at work and private.

Yesterday my dear 'brother' decided to marry the girl of his dreams. Who was just as gorgeous as usual and we all understand how he managed to steal his heart away.

The ceremony in church was beautyful and the only downfall was that my camera decided to stop working while bride was walking down the aile and didn't cooperate until we were outside the church. Praying that I got some good pics from the evening at least.



The cake was both gorgeous and delicious so was the food, even though me my stupid thing forgot to mention that I don't eat meat. Not that I had any problems to get rid of themeat of my plate, many generous ppl around me willing to help me with that. best was of course the dessert forest fruit mousse (lightly frozen).

Due to the heavy stress on bride they had to leave the party early (she had a bad bad bad head ache) I felt so sorry for her and you just wish it wouldn't happen (but 8 months of planning coming to an end) even the tea bags had their monograms. Will show you some bits and pieces from the day later on when I have had some energy (got all photos to) and show you how amazing day we actually had.

I wore:
dress bought in germany
my golden shoes- wich are sooo comfy 14 hrs running around and no blisters or sore feet at all. Even carrried them today (forgot my other pairs in the car)
jewlery - 90% grandmas old pearls. Love them all and am so happy that they suit me, there are SOOO many orgeous things hiding in her old jewlery case.
golden clutch and my white short sleved suit.

No comments: