Tuesday, February 20

CARNEVAL day 5 the parade

K so we are on the final day of carneval had an early start of the day and by 2 pm we had cleared our first bottle of Schnapps and for me the last. My body didn´t want more booze so well we watched the paraed and were fighting w the little kids over the lollies they were throwing out.

A quite painful experience w chocolate bars getting thrown at you especially teh big blocks.

I realized quite fast that I´m way to inexpereinced when it comes to catching lolloies getting thrown at u and by the end I had quite a poor catch in my bag mainly consisting of tissues and well snickers bars (I don´t even like snickers).

Had some yummuy freis at the food wagon and then went back home to sober up and well....
watch more movies this time... Bridget Jones :)

No comments: