Saturday, February 24

My Monthly beauty regime

HAIR
So well my lovely chestnut hair gets the lovely treatment of:
Shampo: St Ives Purification Green Tea
Conditioner: St Ives Purification Green tea
Hair treatment: Redken Extremé rescue force
Anti frizz: Schwartzkopf taft anti-frizz serum (classic can't live without)
Styling 1: L'oreal Studio Hot straight
Styling 2: John Frieda Sheer blonde Funky chunky
Hair spray: Schwartzkopf Taft
Yes is budget treatment almost all the way

BODY
So not as budget but have my classics I just can't live without
Shower gel: Lactasyd (classic and budget)
Body scrub: Clinique sparkle skin exfoliator
Body lotion 1: Natusan hair minimizer
Body lotion 2: Natusan Holiday skin
Body Butter: The body shop Papaya (Classic)
Deodorant: Nivea sensitive skin deostick
Perfume 1: Dior J'adore shimmer
Perfume 2: Escada Into the Blue
Perfume 3: Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise summer edition
Perfume 4: Lancôme Tropiques (not available in northen hemisphere)
Perfume 5: Dior Addict
Handcreme: Clinique water thearapy hand creme (classic)
Yes I am a bit of an perfume addict, can't just have one need one depending on situation and mood.

FACE
Am a bit of an Clinique addict yes and I am faithful to my facial products
Facial wash: Clinique liquid facial soap (step 1)
Facial toner: Clinique clarifying lotion 3 (step 2)
Day creme: Clinique dramatically moisturisng gel (step 3 (winter night))
Night creme: Clinique dramatically moisturising lotion (summer night)
Eye creme: Clinique all about eyes
Facial scrub: Clinique pore minimizer thermal active skin refiner
Facial mask: Clinique deep cleansing emergency mask
Make up remover: Clinique Rinse of foaming cleanser
Eye make up remover: Clinique take the day of makeup remover
Yes I am an addict to their stuff ;)

MAKEUP

Concealer: Chanel
Foundation: Dior fluide
Eyeliner: Lancôme Kohl black
Eye shadow: Clinique colour surge strawberry fudge
Mascara: Dior show unlimted
Blush: Clinique Limited edition palette (F/W2006)
Lip gloss 1: Lancôme Juicy plump rose
Lip gloss 2: Lancôme Juicy plump bronze
Lip stick: Dior rouge Pink (seasons colour)
Lip balm 1: Elisabet Arden Eight hour cream
Lip balm 2: Lucas' papaw Ointment (only available in Australia)

Thats all ....

2 comments:

NG said...

Hi, I've just started using; Natusan (By Johnson and Johnson) Hair minimising lotion.

But with a week into my 'regime' I've not noticed any changes on the hairs on my arms or chin :(.

Does this product work for you?

Bambie said...

I think it did a little while using it, because since I stopped my leg hairs have increased in length.