Saturday, March 24

4 things about me

  • Four movies I can see over and over again
    Mean Girls
    Dirty Dancing
    Pirates of the Caribean
    Finding Nemo (or any disney cartoon btw)
  • Four Towns I have lived in
    Färjestaden
    Mariestad
    Melbourne, Australia
    Townsville, Australia
  • Fyra tv-shows I follow
    NCIS
    Grey's Anatomy
    CSI all of them
    Sex & the City

  • Four plases I wanna travel to
    New York
    Cambodia
    New Zealand
    Moscow
  • Four magazines I bought last
    Marie Claire (US)
    BAZAR (UK)
    Plaza
    Bazar (SWE)
  • Four things I should do more often
    Workout
    Shut off the computer
    clean
    save money
  • Four favorite meals
    Curry from Fiji
    Creamy pasta
    Nachos
    Quesadillas
I got challendes to this, u do it to....

No comments: