Saturday, March 17

Challenge- 6 interesting facts about me

Ok so the challenge is that I'm gonna tell you six interesting facts about me and then u do it on your blog.

1) I'm over 6 feet tall and have a fond love of High heels
2)
My socks never macth neither pattern nor colour and it seem to drive ppl insane. Reason justto lazyto sort through my socks.
3) I love music not very good at remembering what I'm listening to but always have to have some music around me in car, at home, at work, working out yhea when ever hate silence at home especially.
4) I have alight compulsive behaviour: 1) Can only use one blue/black pen and won't change to a new until ink has run out or it is lost; 2) All daily beauty products are the same can't use a new item until I have finished the previous bottle even if it is a new brand & all.
5) I have a thing for colour finding black, gery and white items in my life can be a hassel, although lately my wardrobe have darkened up a little
6) I'm a night person can stay up way to long if I don't control myself and I love to stay in bed in the morning have MAJOR prolems in gettingout of bed for work in the morning.

That was some interesting fact about me that u might have known or not :)

No comments: