Monday, March 5

Moving

Less than 7 days then I'm moving, yet again.
Starting to loose track over the amount of times I have moved these last years.
major moves like another country 2 in this century, then we have between cities 5 times and well within that I'm not even gonna count.

Its amazing though that I'm still so fond over ALL my junk I have managed to collect throughout my lifetime, that I don't seem to be able to say good bye to.

But i now havea month and a half to empty out my room and all other crevices at the parents place to move into my new flat. My first place that is actually unfurnished from the beggining.
Exited YES you can bet on it....
But have decided that NO JUNK from previous places are moving across those doors. hmm how long will it take before i break that rule?!

No comments: