Sunday, April 1

Acne jeans skirt and shoes


Oh How I have droweled over this skirt and these shoes from Acne Jeans. have wanted them immediately in my wardrobe and was really upset when I realized that the shoes had sold out on Browns :(
Yesteday I went to Freeport in Kungsbacka and had a look around if there would be any nice stuff.
And o my amazement an Acne Jeans outlet store had opened up and they had both the skirt (inblack ad beige) and the shoes.
But the fabric of the skirt was horible ot at all what I had magined (saved me a little) still a beautiful desgin thogh
and well the shoes were Grogeous still in love with them.
But I had to be realistic he heel was just way to high, much higher than I had imagined. Not a par for everyday use as I had planned for them :(

So instead a striped shirt from the mens collection followed me home. (Photo on the way)

To add moe pleasure or ratherr pain for being loody tall a girl found a pair of acne Lena hug for merely 500 kr. Size 27/34 right lenght way to small in waist :(

Photo: Bowns fashion

No comments: