Sunday, May 20

Limited edition: Lancome


Blogdorf Goodman just wrote abou my favorite perfume at the moment. Wha i Didn't know is that it is a limited edition from Lancome.Tropiques Is just THE ULTIMATE summer perfume.

I bought it in october from a dutyfree shop in Asia somewhere while traveling home from another WONDERFUL trip in Australia. And this perfume for me is pefection.
The smell lasts for hours and is discrete, the times that i wear it I get so many compliments fory perfume.
Don't think it has arrved tot Europe yet, still seem to be hard to get overseas but If you have the chance try and get hold of a bottle,

Fo me its the smell of paradise in a bottle, the best way I can describe it. It has a scent with notes from Kumquat, Cranberry, Raspberry, Mango Blossom, Jasmine, Blackberry Blossom, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean and Vanilla. Like I said PARADISE IN A BOTTLE!

photo: blogdorf goodman

No comments: