Wednesday, June 20

Body pump

some times u make crazy decisions before you have time to think them through properly....

Yoga felt sooo good yesterday & well I singed up for a bodypump class at noon today, Which wouldn't bin that bad if it wasn't for that i woke up w slightly sore arm/boob muscles this morning & now starting to feel side stomach muscles to.
I should mention this that it has bin a long long time since I had any mucle pain in stomach area from working out. Have not had a proper workout since end of january due to surgery and moving and well finding a gym that I like most of all and it looks like this might fit that descritption (of course when I'm soonof for 5 weeks holiday).

So if I keep this up I will have the hottest body on the beach (as if there were any doubts ;) ), since when I go home I can hit my dear old gym

So I have a feeling by tomm when I'm gonna drive the 250 km home my arms will be killing me and I wil be tired bc of having worked for a couple of hours at work.

photo: sportcentrumdamhuis,

No comments: