Wednesday, June 27

The job blog

Yes that is what it feels like now the blog where I complain over how much stufff I do at work and well all the animals at work

And guess what HERE IS MORE....,..



After finding out that my freind thought that all cow theets look similar. i figured I'll poove otherways, have bin down in the milk pit all afternoon taking closeup photos of the different shaped udders and teets of our cows. The quality is a bit ehm well both good and bad. It wasn't the most polite models that I was working w its their way or the highway, so some I didn't even get any shots from at all.


Was nly supposed to have taken pics but for some reason i got to helpout down there to (which I love) soince it was only the foreman and a girl w disabilities working there today.

Before that I was lucky (in my world) to get to attend dehorning and castration of our young calves and also help the vet out when draning a major lump from one of our heifers. All doen with in animals rights restrictions with anaestecia and local painkillers desinfection etc etc.

Some cows have LOONG teet, some have tiny tiny, some have teet that are almosted crossed ( a pian when putting vuccum pump on) osme have HUGE ones, and others need a bra to be able to walk and move. ie a cows udder and teet are shaped in as many different ways as a human womans breasts!!!

2 comments:

InaNina said...

Thanks for that! Very educational... I promise never to ask such a stupid question again! :)

Bambie said...

You are welcome...