Saturday, June 23

Midsummer eve party-updated

SO went to a party last night.....
It was so much FUN, crazy amazing to meet some new ppl and everybody was so nice.
Espacially one litle boy that caught my eye especially and I seem to have caught his eye to (for once) things happened that isn't approproate for here. But I had a great night and morning (we stick to that)

Rest oif day today not that nice, have had the WORST hangover in my LIFETIME or atleast as far back that I can remember last time. So day have just bin a complete waste in trying to recover get food down and get it to stay there ( I never throw up hangover) and worst of all hang out w my parents friends and be socail when most of all I just wanna drag something old over me and disapear for a couple of decades (or back a couple of hrs).

I ended up wearing:
lace singlet -sprtsgirl
white shirt- maxx
silver belt- vintage
black skinny leg lee jeans
white/pink ballerinas
jacket- vila

(will post a photos from the night tomm when i'm home at my comp. If there is any showing outfit)

No comments: