Wednesday, July 18

About bloody time

It has taken me forever to go and see the final part of

Pirates of he Caribbean- at world's end.


But tonight FINALLY I made my way to the movie teather all alone by my self. Yes I do like to go to the movies alone from time to time. Company is prefered but if nothing like that is available I'll go myself.

And what did I think about it?? Well I liked it. a bit long but definately worth the money & the ending well the ending was ok. Good atually although sitting through the end to see the final scene was just suffering. A torture to be honest.

Now I'm just gonna wait until DVD box is released so that I can get them all on DVD together.

I give it 4 bambies. an't put finger on why not a 5. Will come back to that at a later point.

Now sleep is on the agenda I'll try to be as good as this morning and go for a morning stroll in the forest ie. powerwalk

photo: pirates of the caribbean-at worlds end

No comments: