Saturday, July 28

Friday nights party

so one of my dear friends since the teenage years is starting the police academy this fall and before that she is going on a little tip to Italy with he boy.

So last nights was the goodbye party before she leaves since she is moving straight away when she gets home from her little romantic holiday.

I was gonna be a good girl last night and drive, no alcohol since anoher friends who is from the same village was sick and well for me that just would be a hassel for my parents. Well at 8 pm I alled mummy asked if she could drive tonite and pick me up at 2 am from the pubs. HAHA that was that sober night. Paying for it now, but oboy did I have fun or what!!!!
To many shots (didn't drink muh else actually) makes e feel both good and horrile today.


Good- almost all shots were free
Bad- lots of strong boose in one go

I wore:

dress- j.lindeberg
tights- velvet
shoes- white pink ballerina
jacket- denim
bag- JAG

No comments: