Friday, July 27

New obsession

It doesn't take long until I find shoes to obsess about. Yes know have bin quite quiet about my shoes over summer, but here we go.

My new love. and hold your horeses its not a $500 pair, but a $30 (on sale) that have struck my fancy.They are from cheap monday and belive me if I still were in my old party habits there would be no discussion they would be living in my closet by now. But since there is a complete absence (lmost) of party nights (we r talking less than one a month) and guys to date I have no occasionb to wear them :(


Just can't decide when I would be able to wear them , so until then they get to stay on the shelf. rather putmy money on a pair of black boots and gumboots.

Yes I think I actually may need a pair of gum boots this fall if summer is anything to go buy.

photo: caliroots

No comments: