Friday, July 20

sample sale shopping

Well some new items followed me home today. Sale sale sale I love you. Especially when Calvin klein nderwear is on sale for like euros. I was happy happy happy. Then had to suffer through some golf shops, yes suffer is the word I'm not a golf player, bu my parents are unfotunately!!!



Well the good it in then end was when I walked into the J. Lindeberg outlet and my love for sample clothes have not decreased after I found this gorgeous dress. It like a super thight short thing with a longer WIDER dress above that have tons of starps. Yes that many shoulder starps its a litle hard tot get it on. BUT hey its sample it was cheap & now its in my clcoset. Just need an occasion when to wear it. Hmmm.......

Why have so many of my friends kids and don't wanna go out??? Maybe tomm night or next weekend. Please let me wear it soon. (I'm in love with a dress)

p.s. almos bought a windestopper at the golfshop, but the huge golflabel stopped me. Have some issues w golf clothes (on me) might have to do with both my parents are golf freaks d.s

No comments: