Tuesday, July 31

Tuesday

Today has bin a horrible day with its good moments.
Started when I woke up that my left eye was sore so had to take contacts out before breakfast and well thought it would be as usual that by the time I've had breakfast, got dressed etc it would be cleared up & thatt I could put contacts back in. That was not the case so I had to wear glasses all day. Problem you who know me also know how light sensitive I am and ofcourse today was a day when sun was out. So hade the choice between sunglasses= totally blind or glasses= blinded by sun. Did of the mixture of the two which would have bin ok if my eyes would have stopped tearing aytime soon. Had to go to pharmacy and by eye drops and try to fix it. Now 8.30 at night they are finally feeling ok.

Then good bit: found out my birthday present from mom & dad. Am on my way to order it now (will tell you when it arrives or on my birthday dependiing on what comes first)

Rest of day was spent with dad trying to find a nicelooking suit for the wedding. After bin in 4 stores we found not oe but TWO really nice looking ones and let me tell you he is worse than a kid when it comes to deciding. BUT thank god he is suited to for the wedding to and ofcourse I pcked ou the tie for him (Who else would dare?????)

Rest of day I have spent in bed not feeling good, think I have a horrible cold coming and thats why my eye is bothering me. So both allergies and sore eye at same time I feel so gorgeous at the moment I swear.






Outfit:
snglet-saint tropez
top-mexx
jeans- topshop
pink jacket, grey bag & pnk ballerinas
KJL bracelet

No comments: