Wednesday, July 25

The witing drives me insane

Ok I'm reading potterit should all be happy chery focus on this GREAT book. I can't stop reading but at the same time there are things nugging at my brain distracting me:

1) waiting for 2 parcels/ letters to arrive any day now- so as soon as anybody enters the stairwell outside front door I suspect that my mailbox wil rattle and these items will fall on my floor. 2 days have passed and NOTHING has arrived NOTHING at all.

2) waiting for 2 e-mails to drop into my inbox- work realated and they never arrive (ARGH)

3) Waiting for a phone cal lor sms relating one of these emails, but nothing all silence.

Why just give me one of these things and all would be happy cheery (who am I kidding want it all)

UPDATE-Nothing yet have to got atleast 5 of these things by friday before I go back to my parents place.
Still reading Potter should be done by tonite

UPDATE 2- 1 ONE Letter has arrived, but nothing else, starting to get a bit worried that i'll mis sthe parcels and phone call by tomm.
okok I now the one who waits but this is just rediculous!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beställde du armbandet från kyssjohanna?Dom har även fina smycken från Dogeared :)

Bambie said...

Näe inte en, blev en beställing hos shopaholic istället.
Väntar btill efter jag fyllt år innan jag köper det (har önskat mig det)

Anonymous said...

Ok.Du kommer inte ångra dig för jag använder mitt jämt :)