Tuesday, July 3

Yesterday= worst day this year

That I have binn over worked cocmes to no ones surprise I imagine. Bt how bad it was no one new (not even me) until yesterday when course finished. Took like 30 min after everybody had left the stress starting to let go & me starting to slightly realx & then came the tears the wouldn't stop. One of the older girls at work spoke to me for a while and was a real sweetheart even her sun tried to help me ;) . she old me the right things yhea was just as wonderful as she always is. (think she has goe thoughg this bf with the youngerr teachers when we works so hard & pressure orself so hard that we finally break under our own pressure.) Afte the off to speak to my dear friend the cocunselor and the same she was amazing, managed tot get me to laugh & stop thinking abou all the negavtive stuff that Ii had o go through this last week. Cries all day yesterday & today after like 9 hrs of sleep (alot for me) my eyes r sill puffy fromm the tears but I feel better & now that in august I can take care of the rest and deal with what I have to do, right now that is mpossile. I just need to res, relax & enjoy my holiday so that I can tackle what I need when wok start us early agust.


What I would have needed yesteday:


The fuckit key on the computer= Just fuck all


On top of that he minor things I managed with was:
1) smack my knee into bike pedal while carryng it up stairs (ts lue today)
2) foget mom & dads house keys so had tot wait outside for an hr untl they got home from work


Sp well not a good start of my holidays, but I guess that was a sign that a holiday is what i need.

No comments: