Thursday, August 16

Fully loaded

Sorry not much happening here lately. But work is just full on and well outfits have not really bin happening since I have bin hovering around in the forest or similar areas where fashion is not happening.

School/work well I'm going at 110% right now and when I get home from work I just don't wanna do anything, Hardly rading any blogs at the moment either :(

But today I got around doing a lot of stuf after work,

first i went shopping & managed to get both shoes and some make up on the go. Straight after that I went on a summer concert run by Göteborgs Operan on what they have on their repertoirs this season. Desion have already bin made to go and see my fair lady (can't wait)
also caught up w a friend while I was there.

And tomm its my birthday ( can't belive that I almost fortgot it this year)

No comments: