Saturday, August 4

Items for fall

The main garments for FALL (What do I have, want & need)

List stolen from Ebba


* Pencilskirt-Black or darkrey. CHECK. bought a black velvet one a couple of years ago. Should start using it (or sell it)
* The suit skirt with a little flair- CHECK boght on sale years ago. No pockets but the best skirt for dressing up and down. And i have my new short one to
* The suit. NOPE still lookng for the perfectc black suit want one with both pants and skirt to the jacket
* The men suit jacket. CHECK remember mom found one i her closet the other day.
* A Simple everyday dress. CHECK Have a couple of dresses that work perfect for everyday wear. Favorite is my black/grey J-lindeberg one also have a couple that add a bit of colour
* Suitpants- CHECK the wide loosefit kind-demands alot of your body. I have 1 pair that I need tohave taken up (again) becaise even with super high heels i step on them.

So this list is kind of telling me that the onlything I really need to get this fall is a new apir of black boots, going out shoes and gum boots. The rest is set.

HAHA do you honestly belive that??? I am plannning though fo this fall to try and not invest in anythiing else, rather the oposite GET RID of stuff.
Anyone willing to help me on that bit???

No comments: