Monday, August 27

No Camera

Just took a walk around town and saw THE most amazing rainbows (yes multiple) I have ever seen. My only regret was that I had no camera with me.

There were one huge bright rainbrow that was in like 5 layers what I could count. You could s all the colours clearly and its was like there were 5 rainbrows standing next to eachother on a row (could se 3 bottom colours on the 4 'in the back') and above this Bright rainbow there was another full one that was a bit duller in colour. I could not stop staring when I first saw it with the church tower in the front of it all.


And later on when I walked over the river I saw my first wild beaver swimming around in the running water of the river. Could not belive my eyes at foirst so I stood there for a while staring until I realized that YES it is a beaver and not something else.

You can imagine that I was kicking my ass that i didn't bring my camera on this walk.

No comments: