Sunday, August 5

What to do??

WEll was planning to stay at my parents place today and drive home tommorrow morning, or rather mum had planned it that way due to trafffi.
Ok were supposed to finish painting the garage doors. but weather is shit and honestly in shit weather I don't really feel like standing outdoor painting even if the doors in question are under over. The mosies are out and usually pretty nasty days like these. Don't wanna rack up my no of bites for the year this last day at home (have only had 1 this far).

So what to do??? Sit here and be bored or pack car wait for dad to get home from glof compeition and then drive???

My parents are coming up tomm to and staying until thursday (they are playying golf in my area)
Hmm one night alone would be nice considerig I'm starting work again on wednesday!

No comments: