Thursday, September 6

For the first time in a decade

I feel like a kid first day in school at the moment. For the first tme in a decade Im gonnatake a riding class. Used to be amajor horse girl, having my own and all. But due to moving overseas, a lot of work in school etc etc i stopped :(

Last fall i did soem riding bareback at the horses we had a work & took a islandhorse tour this spring , but other than that i have hardly laid my eyes on a horse since sometime in 1998.

hemost amazing thins is that my riding pants still fit (a bit tight in waist but...) have two pairs and the ones I bought 1996 fit me the est (softer material) how long they will hold to gether is a nother story, my main issue is my calves have gone a bit thicker and if I stick to riding I will need to invest in a new pair:(

wearing:
heron island tischa
high waist riding pants
socks and black riding boots

sweatshirt and riding gloves will go on before i jump into the saddle and so will my lovley 2 shaded helmet (faded in sun :( )

No comments: