Monday, September 3

Shopping

Well this weekend I did manage to get some money spending in AND car driving- I have driven over 1000 km the past 3 days. I promnise that I 'love' driving to work at the moment.

At least I might be able to get some rides from a co worker in the end of week. :D

Ok what did I get.
well thursday a pair of shiny thigts (wore them today) really comfy, but ugly as hell in waist high & loose fit?!)

on saturday I managed to find a gorgeous pair of black boots from ecco (yes that old lady shoe brand) but I still love them & they do fit my skinny legs really well.


got some makeup stuff to like facial cream, nail polish (opi brisbane bronze , yes name hade some to do w purchase), opi nailpolish remover, concealer brush, hair treatment & salt water spray.

No comments: