Friday, November 9

The Cat Empire in Västerås

Last night I went for a little drive (only 230 km) to see the cat empire play in Västerås and was it worth it???



HELL YHEA. The venue was tiny, the band awsome (did I expect anythinng else?) and I really rerally like thei new cd. Unfortunately it is not on sale outsde Australia yet :(

Their new CD has a heavier sound but that only makes me like them even better than what I did before (if that is possible).

The best bit was when I managed to meet part of the band after the concert and especially felix.



Would have loved to meet the drummer to, but I'm satisfied as is!!!

And of course I bought their new Tischa they have on this tour and mens size bc didn't like the colours on the female top (white and red)



I give this concert 4/5 Bambies. There were some dead moments and well It was just awsome not far off fom a full 5

No comments: