Saturday, December 15

A guardian Angelmost likely save my life

Thursday started great with an email tahe made me smile & a really funny Lucia train at work, work was ok nothing major there, home wait and then time to go and pick up my kittens.....

When I was only 1-2 km away from my colleagues house my trip stopped with the help of some ice on the road and a christams tree by the side of the road.



Had just left the highway and entered a smaller road when I realized that it looked like it was ice on the road, never had time to think more than that before I hit a corner and car starts spining out of control on the road, ended in the ditch on my side of road facing back the way I came from where the car rammed a tree on my left side (thats how we finally got to a stop).

I still can't belive that I could crawl out of my car at that point using the passenger side door. Damage on car was so severe that it had to get towed to a ford car dealer to have it checked out and it seems like that it will never leave that place after first checkup. They say that the steel frame at front of car by window have taken a hard hit and they suspect there is lot of damage on it, front windows is broken, thank god not drivers side window, siderear window hanging on the side, dashboard push in (could hardly open the glove compartment onsite) the tire and stearing shit i have no clue what have happened. (will take photos when I get there this week to empty the car on personal belongings).

My personal damaged is minimal not quite sure how I did managed to get away w just a torn tendon on collarbone and some small bruises on leftside of body (yes seatbelt saved my life) and a bit shaken up. But there were for sure some one watching over me at that point, if the car would have hit the tree as little as 10 cm further back i would have had to be cut out and the question is then would I have bin alive wil all limbs intack???

Still a little shaken up, but happy to be alive and seeing the positive side in it. came out in one piece with just a small injury, yes my collarbone will forever be pooking out a bit more than what it did previouslym but hey my bones pooked out before and thats the least i can expect.

No comments: