Sunday, January 13

After work friday night

Well lets just start with saying the night stated horrible with me having NOTHING to wear( tired at least 10 diff outfits), didn't have enough change to the bus (he let me on anyhow) and finaly days of my period so feeling like an ugly hag!!



After a lovely taco buffe and some beers, we got into tequila & belive this ONE shot I'm still paying for today 2 days later :(
My dear colleague decided that we were supposed to have a 6cl shot and well i was a happy champ all night.
Managed to meet a handsome nice man who made the start of the evening seem to much better so at least it ended in a big smile and I woke all happy with a hangover from hell.
Was ok a little headache until i tried to eat something, then hell broke loose, nothing until 8 at night managed to stay down except water. & because of that i stil today feel a bitt seedy unfortuntaley.

now i'm gonna........

No comments: