Wednesday, January 2

New years eve party

It was as I had suspected a Grand slam parrty that went on all night long (okok until 3 am ) was in bed by 4 after we had done some rough cleaning andfinished the odd its that were lef of the food.

IN general I had a great time, didn't have as many shots as usual on these parties (only 6-7 i think) but plenty of yummy and not so yummy drinks.
We had finished the bundy rom & royal liqouer even bf the party really started (woops) and ofcourse got a capipassoa (spelled right? ) and then I just got into my vodka (untitl we ran out of that), not sure what I filled my glas with after that! Now there was cchampange at the twelwe stroke, lots of sms to people and calling friends and family to wish them happy new year (my phone bill will kill me).

many people were happy that I might be over in just a couple of weeks again.

But the happiest person at the party was without a doubt the girl that got this gorgeous engagement ring (friends best friend).

(speciallay matching w the blue nailpolish ;) )

No comments: