Thursday, February 14

A dentist visit

Yes that time of year when u have to have your theet checkad and wallet emtied at their expense. i know its important and with all my problems I have had with my teeth as a teenager I go every year to have them checked. Don't wanna have another surgery due to lack of yearly checks.


Thank god no holes this year either.
At least from this year they have something new:

A dental plan (dental nsurancce), u pay for all your dental costs once a year and that will cover all examinations and problems during that year (expect my braises and prostetic theet). Am I happy or what one normal examination with all the x-rays etc etc pays its self with this new plan.

At least from know on there won't be a gaping hole in wallet after a dental visit, only a litle ache afterwards when they have cleaned all your theet :D

photo: Lth, junitjej,

No comments: