Saturday, February 9

Unresponsible people


Last night when I got home from the after work I was met by one of my cats that was completely nuts. In my slightly drunken haze I realized that one cat was missing. How the heck when I left for work in the morning both cats where in the flat and there are no windows open this time of year.
Got a bit further in and found a note on a table that the landlord had bin in exchanging my boken sink in the bathroom.

It took about 2 sec to add 2 and 2 together and realized that the person who entered my flat most likely let my cat out, They have never bin outside in their life and now she has bin missing for 24 hrs.

have binout looking for her with the help of my other cat today, but no sign of her. I can just prey that she either shows up when she is hugnry or that if she gets injured she won't suffer from a painful death, please let it be quick in that case.

will keep u updated in what happens, but right now its looking dark in getting her back :(

its the grey one silvra who is missing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-(