Sunday, March 9

Bra show-party

Yes you read right.

I went to a bra show today and it was really interesting and fun. No I didn't buy any because didn't find anyone that I liked, the rest of the people I went with bought a bit more though :D

it was a really fun and interesting concept, but more suitable for people that has a bra size that is bigger than B & c- cup. So for me there were not much fun at all to choose between. The owner did tell me though that they were gonna get some more fun stuff in for people that isn't in major need of a GREAT support they just want some fun, flirty ones that still fit great and are of good quality.

So saving my money a little longer until the day I find something that strikes my fancy. And some of you really know how hard that can be ;)

No comments: