Tuesday, March 18

P.S I love you

I went to the movies tonight with some friends and saw P.S I love you didn't really know anything about it before just more felt like going to the movies with friends and eat popcorn and drink soda.



I really really like this movie, even though at first I thought it was a horrible cheesy romantic comedy were I would just sit and snigger at all the cheesy stuff. Well lets just say my makeup were nowhere close to my eyes in the end of the movie and my jaws were aching from laughing to much while crying! I rarely ever dry in movies but this one beats all other sad crying movies by miles, if not even galaxies.

and I did actually really realli like it so much that I wanna buy it when it comes out on DVD, so that I can look at all these hot irishmen again & drool at their accents and bodies ;)

I give it a 4 of 5 bambies!




photo: movies.about.com

No comments: