Monday, November 24

Att besegra fru J

For my paper I'm writing at the moment I'm supposed to interview one of my grandparents. That is quite hard since they are all buried along time ago and since living in a another town from what I'm raised I don't really have any friends with old relatives that I can talk to.



So instead one of my teachers gave me a tip of reading Elsie Johansson biography and that I did.
It is not writtten by her but draws up a great picture of her life from young in the 30's and how it is gettingmarried at 18, having a higher degree than her husband in an age were that is frowned upon and in general not being the ordinary housewive due to certain circumstances. I read to almost form cover to cover in a few days.
That it was a book for uni I completely forgot so now I have to sit and skim it through to find the bits and pieces that I wanna use for my paper.

Photo: adlibris

page count: 3306 + 236 = 3542

No comments: