Sunday, November 23

The next Coming days I'll be hiding behind the books

Yes I have a MAJOR paper due on sunday and since I have a housewarming on saturday I have to have this paper finished on friday.

Its one of those funny things where there is no page limit! Ie it can turn how big I want and need etc etc.
The hard part with no page limit is that I'm afraid of not writing enough, feels like it should be atleast 7 pages long, but preferably around 10!

Oh well My life this week will be work daytime and hitting the books night time to get this bloody thing fiinished! My problem is that I have completel lost m motivation and have no clue How I'll get some references into this essay. Writing the bloody thing is not hard. Just to type and put what ever jibberish turns sup in my head into a piece of paper. But need refences and some facts that will back me up with wath I'm writing.......

No comments: