Tuesday, December 23

Did you really have to??

Monday and tuesday me, mom and dad went to Copenhagen to get last christmas gifts and have some nice family time together before the official holiday.

It started out great with a windy ride over the bridge checking into hotel (Scandic of course) lunch and some strolling in stores.
I'm looking for a new years eve dress.

Well we had an afterluch drink and then headed down to Ströget to really look into stores and look at all the decorations etc etc...

We came as far sown as Illum where I found my first gift that I was getting. Dad walk up tp counter to pay and....

His wallet is GONE some bloody ashole decided at one point to pick it out of his inner jacketpocket while we were strolling sround in the stores!!

So he had to backtrack and see if he might have forgotten it at the bar, but no so he spent the afternoon in the hotel calling cancelling shit and all that stuff.

I can tell you that it kind of takes the air out of you to stroll around looking at stuff when shit like that happens...

But after we gt over it we had a lovely dinner at an Italian restaurant and today I have tried a ton of gorgeous dresses, all in the wrong size (why can't I ever be on time looking for stuff like that?!)

No comments: