Sunday, January 18

This charming man



This Charming Man
Marian Keyes

I have just finished read this book at surprisingly it took me a little while to finish it. Usually I finish Marian keyes books in a day or two, but this one I started before christmas and it took until now.

One reason is that I have bin reading other books and not had time, but the main one is that the first 250 pages didn't grab me at all. At this point I was actually saying that I thought I had grown out of her books, that she couldn't handle the pressure and basically that I didn't like it.

After finishing the last page its another story completely. Not her best book that I have read no, but really liked it and after page 250 I just couldn't put it down and keep on reading to see what happened next.
That she mixes different stories in one book with one connecting dot makes you read faster becasue there is always one story that you wanna nowmore about than the others.

In the end I'll give it 3 out of 5.


page count: 385+676= 1061

No comments: