Thursday, January 29

The colour diet

A colleague challenged me and told me that she and another girl was doing it (I'mhoping for some proof on her blog) .and it sounded so fun that I have to try it. Not that I need to loose weight, but can you eat food from one colour a day for 5 days?



The original plan is to start on monday with the colour yellow.

But I'm going away for 2 days on course with work so I'll join them wednesday until friday.

The colour scheme is:

Monday- yellow
Tuesday- red
Wednesday- Green
Thusday- brown
Friday- white

So i'll be doig the green, brown and white days. The other thing is that I'm gong to a friends house on dinner and not sure they want all white food. So I'll do it from wednesday morning until friday evening.

And I'll give you photo proof and recepie examples from each main meal.

Now I need some tips for a brown meal as a vegetarian and not brown beans....

No comments: