Tuesday, January 27

CSN = ARGH


Yes I know that I have a HUGE loan that is supposed to be repaid within 25 years of studies finished. I have now paid for 2 years and according to their webpage the first 5 years my yearly repayment will decrease each year.


They just forgot to mention that if you swith work and hence get a higher salary the repayment will increase. Geez thanks for adding another €400 to my yearly repayment. I just wonder how much I'll repay the year that I actually work fulltime with all my studies completed. Since when my last degree is done that I'm doing right now, I will get a quite nice salary increase in the end.


But considering the loan repayments I think I want a decrease in my salary (just to decrease that yearly repayment).


SO it looks like I'll have 23 years of misey infront of me until its fully paid.


And I was thinking of going back to do a masters at uni (crap).

No comments: