Saturday, February 21

Hovfjället skiing trip with students

just feel that this picture sums it all up.

We had a blast. The students were happy, me and my colleague were happy and weather was ok.
It was snowing non-stop, but no wind so that made it ok.

I tried the snowboard for the first time i 10 years and did alright. After hardly being able to standon the board I made it down all the slopes more or less witout falling. Even managed some black ones without a single fall (those were rare).

What I did managed though was:
1) Run over a poor lady when I fell
2) Hit a liftpole on my way up with the lift (twice, need to work on the board control going up)
3) Fall off the slope and had to crawl back up to make it down the slope in the right angle (not in the offpist ditch that I ended up in) Ofcourse busted by students when coming cawlig back up on all four.
4) make a HUGE tumble in a slope (thought I was gonna break all my bones in my body)

ut yhea had so much fun, and the students were just awsome so sweet and welllets just say they had a blast at their teachers falls in random places (ot always graceful).



Now y body is sore, ut not as bad as I thought it would e.

No comments: