Thursday, February 26

Mejram

I just found a picture of my friends horse that I ride a few times a month and took care of while she was expecing her first born.



This picture is of us when we were training for an instructor in august. He worked me so hard that I thought I would passout after only 15 min. Isn't he gorgeous?? He is just a huge sweetheart that is a bit lazy and have a fondness in doing the least amoun of work while the rider is pushing her limts far beoynd.

Its amazing how my riding skills has exploded sine I started riding this man. You feel like you are the worst rider on eart until you get it all right & suddenly you are sitting on the nicest, easiest horse to move ever. At that point you can get him to do what ever you want (except jump gracefully)


photo: hattofrack

No comments: