Sunday, March 29

Shopping

So even with our little dramas gettiing in and out of stores etc I did find some great itmes for my wardobe AND makeup case.

Monki
is a store I have entered several times, but never find anything that fits me quite right. I'm always so jealous over how many people find these amazing bargains in the store but I never do. Until now! I found this really nice dress that I have a feeling will get a lot of wear at work with thights and a singlet underneath and rest of time I will wear it as is.


For quite a while I have bin looking for a nice short black skirt with a bit higher waist. But have't really found anything that suits me until I entered Sisters and looked through the sales rack. The skort is SHORT, but with tights or tanned legs it will be an amazing party skirt.


I also found a pencil skirt on the sales rack that will be a good work skirt that I can wear with my tunics that is a little to short for my boss appreciation. This one I will either live in or it will move into the back of closet and be forgotten. But for €10 I can test and see what the faith for it is.

No comments: