Wednesday, April 1

Closet shopping

The last couple of months my jeans have bin ripping like there is no tomorrow. And NO not in a cool, fashionable way but in between the legs or some other good areas. NO my jeans are not to small (ok maybe one pair), they are just badly worn.

I need to go and get some new jeans. But at the moment I'm not in the mood for trying jeans on. This is something that usualy make me feel bad and under the weather. because all the nice,cool and fasionable (cheap) models and brands NEVER NEVER fit. I'm not kidding you a 34" length can varie in length quite alot....

I have had these jeans in my closet that I never wear because of the open flared bit att the bottom. So in wednesday night I pulled out my sewing machine and fixed the problem.

Now I have a nice pair of jeans that is high in the waist and will get a lot of wear until I can afford buying a decent pair.

No comments: